Tuesday, July 1, 2008

Rudy Fernandez to Play in the NBA, Wow

Trail Blazers sign international star Rudy Fernandez

Spanish guard acquired by Portland in a 2007 Draft Day trade.

The Portland Trail Blazers reached an agreement to sign Spanish guard Rudy Fernandez, it was announced today by general manager Kevin Pritchard.

“I am so excited about joining the Trail Blazers and the NBA,” said Fernandez. “The whole staff did a tremendous job making me feel like a very important team member to them and made me forget about the economic issues because of the rookie scale.

“My dream has been to play in the NBA and Portland is giving me this opportunity. I was amazed about everything that Mr. Allen, Kevin Pritchard, Coach McMillan and the rest of the guys did to show me how much they wanted me. Brandon Roy, Greg Oden, LaMarcus Aldridge, I can't wait to play with them. We will do nice things!”

All the while I thought Philippine movie star is dead... hahahahaha its a joke... get over it....

No comments: