Tuesday, July 1, 2008

As I have found out, this is my blog readability rank...

blog readability test


(1.) Big Eyed Gal - High School (2.) The Chronic Shopper - Elementary (3.) Vital Sighs - Genius (4.) Princess Vien - High School (5.) Em’s Detour - Junior High School (6.) Strawberrygurl and Busy Mom - Elementary (7.) Reflexes snapshots of life (on manillapaper) - Junior High School (8.) expressions and thoughts - Genius (9.) our family story - College (Undergrad) (10.) MOMEMO - Genius (11.) Deranged Insanity - Genius (12.) Blessings and Beyond - Genius (13.) Aeirin’s Collections - Genius (14.) Faery Dancing - Junior High School (15.) Caffeinated Muse - College (Undergrad) (16.) The Fab and The Furious - Elementary

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I got elementary level... i suppose that means I could get more traffic staying in my blog...lol

but it's a blow to my ego somehow.

Roxy said...

Wish it has meanings on each results, in that way we know on how/where to improve. hehe I got Junior High school btw, wonder what that means?

..Just droppin by, nice blog :)