Monday, July 28, 2008

Rolling with the Punches

And finally Im back again after several weeks of doing stuffs that are no way related to blogging. And what have Ive observing lately, for me, is just crazy funny.

There were days IM so pre-occupied by some not so-senseless thoughts like images of politicians in every government funded projects.. My take is they should not place their names or pictures there, no need to glorify them that they came up with the idea for the road pavement the new pedestrian bridge... Thats their job, thats why they were seated in office for them to do that. I wouldnt even mind if they actually did the whole construction of the project, then they can proudly say that it was their project.

I also came to think that I might try stand up comedy... I might video myself and post in on youtube.com. I do have the comic material already, but Im not quite sure if I'll be doing it in filipino or in english. People that knew me well, might agree, and hopefully they would, that Im in a funny person. That part is left for the people who would be watching me soon.

Now during my free time Im in a way busy with giving out advice to people I know and also strangers.. I think Im effective with the advice thing because some of them are still coming back for more....

I just hate it when you think of something, specifically a great idea while you are on the road traveling, and by the time you reach your destination you completely forget about it.

Now I dont know why I placed the title Rolling with the punches, coz on my way to work I already had the idea.....



No comments: