Monday, June 16, 2008

What Kind of Father am I???

The title is just fitting since it was just father's day yesterday....I asked this silly question to myself.... Because of the following scenario... Please bear with me....

First, I missed my youngest kid's first day of school.. Now here I am very much uneasy, while my wife is texting me of the antics of my youngest in his first day of nursery, so much for the master card and Kodak Moments. Boo-hoo...

Second, Im not good with discipline, yes some would say my work has something to do do with discipline and order, well let's just say Im not the practice what you preach type of guy........ Im much rowdier than my kids when at home... Im always the trailblazer in messing up the house, I hate being beaten by my kids in silly games in playstation.. A bad case of Peter Pan Syndrome....

Third, I dont know where Im going, its the fear I think every parent fear.. like at night you would blankly stare your ceiling, or you facing the wall or you staring at the faucet while taking a crap... thinking real hard if you could provide the best for kids and not sure of your answers,... I guess like is really unfair, Its how we make the most out of it.....

Fourth, who would admire a father who's , motto in life is "di baleng tamad, wag lang pagod"........



No comments: