Sunday, June 22, 2008

Predictions and Opinions

I'll try my hand in predicting sports and others stuffs
people like to argue about...

Let me see.

1. Manny vs David
I'll give my nod to Manny Pacquiao on this fight, not because his Pinoy but because of History, the only Diaz that I knew who won is Gloria Diaz.. and she is not even Boxing..... How about Paquito and Romy? Yes they get to beat up the protagonist but would still end up losing at the end of the film, .... Seriously know... Diaz never fought convincingly.. he has the belt but he never knockdow someone with the caliber of Pacquiao... only one caution to Pacquiao... avoid distractions...

2. Presidents
I think Obama would win.. if all the black people would vote... they should stop whining and wailing and put their dreams on paper.... Mccain is too old to run for office, he should just walk or take a cab to office... The deciding factor here... the guy who would put a stop to the war will win.....

3. Celtics
Have fun till it lasts guys.... your just going to be the next Miami Heat, your fairy tale story is over.

4. Kobe.... Stop hitting your teammates and blaming them if you guys are losing, Admit it Black Mamba.. you have the Scottie Pippen Sydrome.. your no good unless you are with someone greater than you.....

No comments: