Tuesday, June 24, 2008

Call Center Life

Now, how am I gonna start this..... I know we will go back way way back in my life ala Guy Ritchie film (flashback, flashback) for the kids born in the late 70's or in college during the early 90's its a flash back style of Wayne's World (turururot, turururot, turururot) with matching waving of arms and hands.

circa 2002: Me: I ain't gonna work in a call center company........ Period.

Now back to reality...... guess what??!?!?! Im workig in a call center...need not mention the name , its not famous.....

Now for the things I hate working in a BPO company.

1. The elevator. Can stand the long lines going to the elevator, the wasted minutes waiting for a silly ride.. Now here's the best part.. having to stand for like eternity with agents griping about their work... A word of advice if your not happy with your job quit!

2. The food. Before I love the silog foods.. tapsi, longsi, bangsi... now just the idea of eating one makes me want to go on a diet... same goes for the burgers.... Even if you would notice one thing new from me..... Sorry... "di ako mag papa-cheese burger.

3. The get-ups. A question to all call center people... do your clients get to see you????? If NO.. why the hell dress up like you guys are going to party.... Wearing those silly Muslim/Arabic style scarf around your eck, as if you know what arabic country each color represent (hint.. read about Rachel Ray's Dunkin Donut commercial) Just plain clothes will do guys.... your boss is no fashion critic.

4. Coffee. Im not a coffee lover so dont make join the bandwagon like its a f*&@ing religion...... Tea please.........

5. Drinking Sessions...Now Imagine this.... your drunk as early as 8am.... reminds you of the "siga" in your place........ Its just not right, you piss drunk, trying to walk straight, smelling like you took a beer bath... thats just wrong.

The good thing about call center...... its a decent job... just take away the circus and I'll just be fine....


And as for you.... "City and State please,.... I really have to put you on hold, " nyeta ka!

Additional info... I work i a call center.... I never mentioned Im a call center agent... Just making things clear....



No comments: