Friday, June 27, 2008

June 29, 1975

Its my date of birth, June 29, 1975, I did some research, because, as far as I know, nothing remarkable happened on that date, except that I was born on the said period.....

Now here are the result, courtesy of Google.
I was born on a Sunday..... dawn of June 29, 1975

June 29 is the 180th day of the year (181st in leap years) in the Gregorian calendar. There are 185 days remaining until the end of the year. (source: Wikipedia)

Events

Births

Deaths

Holidays and observances

source: Wikipedia.org

Now, I am more relaxed that during the 29th of June lots of stuff happened.

2 comments:

ToddinVT said...

Hi there,
Here's one for your birthday!
On Sunday, June 29, 1975, poor young Alex Kintner was killed and eaten by a great white shark while floating on his raft off a beach on Amity Island.
Don't believe me? Just watch Jaws!

ToddinVT said...

Hi there,
Here's one for your birthday!
On Sunday, June 29, 1975, poor young Alex Kintner was killed and eaten by a great white shark while floating on his raft off a beach on Amity Island.
Don't believe me? Just watch Jaws!