Sunday, October 14, 2007

Quotes, you wont be caught dead hanging.. :)

I dont know whats with me today, but my love for quotes is all coming back... I enjoy quotes that drives the spirit, fires the passions, or make us fart in laughter.. I just hope my own quotes can be used in some significant way some day.. ( except for law suits). hehehehhehe

now I quote:



“I'm glad I'm not bisexual. I couldn't stand being rejected by men as well as women.”
--------------------------------

“I once bought my kids a set of batteries for Christmas with a note on it saying, toys not included.”
---------------------------------

“You are what you eat.....I'm a cunt!”
---------------------------------

"I'm still an atheist, thank God!"
-----------------------------------------

"Funerals and Weddings have a similarity; at a funeral there's one person who's fucked and at a wedding there are two."
-----------------------------------------

"On TV, the commercial says that 8 out of 10 people suffer from hemorrhoids. Does this mean the other 2 people enjoy them?"
-----------------------------------------------

"There was once a young man who, in his youth, professed his desire become a great writer. When asked to define "great" he said, "I want to write stuff that the whole world will read, stuff that people will react to on a truly emotional level, stuff that will make them scream, cry, howl in pain and anger!" He now works for Microsoft, writing error messages."
---------------------------------------------

"I live in a bad neighborhood. Why, I saw two complete strangers share a taxi - yeah, one guy took the radio and the other guy took the tires."
-----------------------------------------------

“I'd kill for a Nobel Peace Prize”
-------------------------------------

No comments: