Sunday, October 14, 2007

Its been a while


Hmmmmmm, I usually begin things with that, hmmmmmmmm. Its been a while since I last blogged, every time I'm blogging, I feel like I'm Carrie from the Sex in the City typing away my thoughts. Compared to her mine is a bit shallow. Mine just attack the obvious, those burning questions intellectual people dare not ask, for the avoidance of the notion that they me found naive.

So what's with me now, nothin' much SSDD... nothing new, trying to make it one day at a time, with my head wandering somewhere, a place where everything is alright.... sipping juice, laid back and relax in beach with white sands and tranquil waters.. dream on.....

What's in store for me...I could think of a ways or things, but rather not divulge it, I dont want to jinx it, whether it would be a good thing or not.. lets just leave it as that.

Now my take on the silly world we live in.....

1. Ghost - whats with ghost that they would appear to people (if they are true), and so-called spirit questors talking to them. Here's the thing.... Ghost normally roam places like abandoned houses, dark streets, and if questors would ask them why they are there, they would say they are looking for justice... Some dumb ghost... hey if they want justice they should show themselves or go to some court house, justice office.. there they could find justice.

2. Chinese - not to discriminate them or anything like what the crazy lady senator did. I just noticed lots of chinese specially the younger crowd are somewhat arrogant. Its either they are all oh-so shy, or arrogant.. they dont have anything in the middle just the extremes. Can someone explain that to me.

3. Manny Pacquiao - yes he won, but he lost as well, he lost because he lets politics dictate what he should do, like the idea of now having a motorcade in Manila, and just do a visit to the DENR office, what the hell does the DENR got to do with boxing, just because the former Mayor of Manila works there as head of office, that is just plain pathetic. If he so loves the filipino people, he would go there, and not on a dictate of someone he considers a "friend". Too much cooks can spoil the stew"

4. Women - I cant simply figure them out... enough said. I might in trouble for this hehehehehe.

leave a comment or any idea you want me to tackle.. just bring it on.....

2 comments:

Isabel said...

Women are simple! Just give them compliments, chocolate, let them have their own way, and hug them if they get upset.
Chocolate!!!

a.k.a. Jake said...

Its not that easy, what if shes lactose intolerant, that would put me into more trouble.. Its a matter of how I negotiate with them, chocolate wont work, I aint no Forest Gump