Sunday, October 14, 2007

I am Sick.......


Just as what the header states, I am sick... whether it physical or mental thats another story. But as of now I would consider it as both.

The office right now is riddled with people who are wearing thick jackets even if the air-conditioning is set to a fan. Its been going around for the past two weeks. I think the virus has caught-up with me. Bummer. Then at my parents place, the virus is rampant as well, my father is sick, one of my brother was even taken to the hospital coz he is sick as well. The law of averages applies here, I am definitely going to be sick.

Actually I am the type of fellow that doesnt get sick easily, its just so happens that I am somewhat depress that I never resisted the feeling of being sick. What I am looking for is a well deserved rest, because its the only thing, I think my present employer can give me, after I found out I am left behind in so many aspects. But hell no, they are not like that, once you are at home they will bug you with calls, and the crazy things here is that they have some psychic visions everytime they call. As is they know your in the moment that you have just fallen as sleep, then your phone will begin to ring... what a life... bring it on suckers....

So i guess, I am surely sick... I need a break, I need to get my life back... This is not worth it... believe me I know... I am in the thick of it.....

No comments: